Customized Service Concepts, LLC
We are a regional service provider for ATMs and other types of bank equipment. Our goal is to be the best service company in the Northeast while also providing a cost effective solution for your business. We understand that for many of your customers, brand loyalty begins at the ATM. We are passionate about ATMs and focus on providing the best quality solutions in the marketplace.
Whether you are looking for a new Check Imaging ATM, Interactive Teller Machine, or a standard ATM, we have every solution for your business.
We also sell, install, and service everything needed to get a branch off the ground.
We service all types of passbook printers and teller system printers. We can provide on site repair or can provide "depot" service if you prefer.
We represent Heritage Industries; widely known as the industry leader for custom ATM surrounds and ATM Kiosk buildings.
We will audit your ATMs (audits are provided free of charge) and provide you with a cost effect solution to meet the new ADA standards.
We provide sales and service for a number of bill and coin currency counting machines on the market today, including Reis, Magner, and Glory.
We service any make or model ATM regardless of how old or new.
Are your ATMs ready for the new EMV regulations and smart card support? We take the complexity out of making your ATM fleet compliant.
We provide customized programs to fit your requirements.
Here are a few examples of what we have to offer
A message from Customized Service Concepts, LLC
As we face these uncertain times with unknown impact to our communities, our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). At CSC, LLC, nothing is more important to us than the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and their families. We have been closely monitoring all of the news and available information regarding the coronavirus from credible sources including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), so that we could have the accurate information we need to make the best decisions for our employees and our customers. The steps below are some of the actions that CSC, LLC is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus without interruption to our business.
Operational and Employee Care:
- CSC, LLC has implemented daily sanitation of all facilities and offices.
- Restricted access to our facilities from employees and vendors
- Requiring all employees to follow strict health and safety guidelines such as mandated frequent hand washing, full sanitation of equipment and surfaces.
- Provided field employees with sanitation kits and instructions on when/how to utilize the cleaning materials.
- The health and wellness of our customers and employees is a priority and CSC, LLC employees have been instructed to observe CDC recommended health and safety guidelines and travel guidelines.
- CSC, LLC has in place business continuity and disaster recovery procedures to ensure continued operation as circumstances permit.
- CSC, LLC is monitoring our supply chain and service delivery operations and will provide updates as needed. All our vendors have ensured that there are no supply chain delays at this time.
- We have several, fully staffed geographical footprints in New England. Should one footprint experience stoppage or delays, staff from other footprints are prepared to fill in as needed.
- We have implemented flexible worksites (telecommuting) and flexible work hours (staggered shifts).
Our Executive Team will continue to monitor this very fluid situation and will make quick, appropriate decisions based on the circumstances, with the protection of our employees and customers in mind. We are in this together and we are so grateful for our CSC, LLC employees and customers. Please stay safe and healthy.
Customized Service Concepts, LLC
Customized Service Concepts, LLC is a fast-growing ATM and bank equipment sales and service company serving financial institutions in New England for over 30 years. After 25 years of being an employee for ATM sales and service companies, Bob Fortin bought CSC, Inc. in 2010, changing the name of the business to CSC, LLC. Bob’s goal of becoming an NCR value added reseller was achieved almost immediately allowing CSC, LLC to offer the best ATM technology to its customer base. From there, CSC, LLC’s product offering expanded to include teller cash recyclers, drive up equipment, under counter steel, safes, night depositories, safe deposit boxes, coin and currency equipment along with offering customers refurbished equipment. CSC, LLC has partnered with some of the leading manufacturers of banking equipment (NCR, Fortis, Hamilton, Fenco, Heritage Industries and TMD Security) allowing us to offer our customers high-quality and reputable products.
CSC, LLC takes pride in its maintenance service. We service all ATMS (NCR, Diebold, Hyosung, etc.) and all lines of conventional bank equipment. Our goal is to be the best service option in New England while also offering a cost-effective solution for your financial institution. We measure our growth based on our service. Our high rate of customer retention is evidence that we provide quality service as we strive to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations. CSC, LLC's philosophy is not to be a vendor, we want to be a financial institution’s partner.
In addition to our product and service offerings, the CSC, LLC team is made up of some of the most experienced and best trained individuals in the region. Our customers regularly communicate words of praise for our team members and that is the best compliment we can receive.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
CSC, LLC is always looking for the best technicians and sales people in the ATM industry. We offer full health and medical coverage, bonus plan, and 401k. If you are interested in employment with us please send us your resume.